Favorite Links

16 May 2011

Tuna and Jumping to The End of The Line

Plain like me old tuna on a five carb wrap

Today I should have done two miles but I forgot to charge my phone so it's dead and without my gps I have no idea how far I went. I walked back in the house nearly twenty minutes after I walked out so I know for certain that I was moving way too fast. Child #1 has had a stomach bug lately so I was thankful to get out no matter how far I went.

 Lunch was a tuna wrap and a short Facebook session brought me upon this morning's shocking news of the olympic gold medalist marathoner, Samuel Wanjiru of Kenya, who threw himself from the balcony of his home in an apparent suicide. This just goes to show that you can have it all and have nothing at the same time.


Run on brother!


No comments:

Post a Comment