Favorite Links

17 May 2011

Tuesdays are always a bust

Off days are circuit training days, meaning I usually hit the gym for a turn with the stationary bike. Today my truck sits in the driveway in pieces. Sigh. I've been exercising for a while now but not long enough for me to go berserk over missing my workout. Thankfully, my eating is somewhat in control so I won't have anything to regret tomorrow. What irritates me though is that, for the first time in months, my feet were not sore at all when I woke up this morning! Why this couldn't happen on a running day is beyond me.


toothpastefordinner.com

Today I realized that I'm ready to take my running to the next level. Am I really going to let myself max out at 3.1 miles? The women who write many of the running blogs I follow do weekly long runs of 12-18 miles! It's time to get my butt in gear and research the safest way to do this. I know the first place I'll be headed is Jeff Galloway's site. When everyone refers to their own training plans, this man's name always comes up and it's a great site.

And if you haven't already, 'like' Intervals and Ice Cream on Facebook! Remember, we need 25 fans just to get a url!

No comments:

Post a Comment